Friday, June 3, 2011

My Shepard!!!


Looks harmless right? That's when shes not on a mission.

You wanna mess with this b****? 3 words- bring it on.




This is my Shepard! Commander Adrita Shepard! I love her rough and tough attitude, and definitely the Femshep has a better voice actress than the dull male Shepard actor - no offence to anyone. My boyfriend thinks she is scary- but I say she looks the part perfectly, the voice goes well, too - I tried to make her look like me :( … She is a Vanguard, I just love blowing away everyone with my massive Shockwave! And of course I am a hero, so Paragon is the best for me. But I plan to play again through Renegade- out of curiosity. First game, I played with Tali and Ashley most of the time. This game, my  favourites are Thane and Mordin. My love interest is also Thane- although I wanted Garrus, oh well, he will be in my Renegade version hopefully! Time to drive the Reapers to extinction – can’t wait for Mass Effect 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment